The Wisconsin Foreclosure Mediation Network (the Network) was created with support from Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen and the Wisconsin Department of Justice as a comprehensive response to the foreclosure crisis in our state.
“The Vision of the Network is that foreclosure mediation services will be available to all Wisconsin residents so that foreclosure occurs only as a last resort, after all other reasonable efforts to rework the loan have been exhaused.”
The mission of the Network is two fold:
(1) To employ mediation as an efficient, neutral, voluntary, and confidential vehicle to bring about mutually satisfactory results to parties in a residential foreclosure, and,
(2) To maintain a shared network connecting all Wisconsin foreclosure mediation programs through a single website, hotline, and regular conferences to faciliate the exchange of best processes, practices, knowledge, technology and resources.
Links to Most Frequently Requested Information:
- Homeowners facing foreclosure, please click here to request mediation.
- Lenders seeking information on foreclosure mediation notice
requirements, please click here.
- Organizations interested in joining the Network,
please check back soon for more information.
- Individuals interested in becoming a mediator,
please check backs soon for more information.
Wisconsin Foreclosure Mediation Network
Toll-Free Hotline: (877) 721-6262
P.O. Box 633
Milwaukee, WI 53045